Diamond Dog Food Review
The Diamond Pet Food Company is owned by Schell & Kampeter, Inc., which is headquartered in Meta, Missouri. The company is founded in 1970, which has three primary plants located in Meta, Missouri, Lathrop, California, and Gaston, South Carolina. The Diamond Pet Food Company is a family-owned, privately-held enterprise that is still managed by the Schell & Kampeter Family.
The Diamond Naturals is promoted as a natural diet with holistic, all-natural ingredients. When it comes to the ingredients, they focus and use only quality ingredients. The Diamond Naturals formulas do not use corn, soy, or wheat and use only purified water in the steam whenever they make the food. The foods also use antioxidants, animal sources of protein, a blend of omega fatty acids, and natural fiber ingredients.
The Diamond name covers three unique brands of pet food products. The original brand is made with high-quality ingredients that support your dog’s growth and health activity. Next is the Naturals brand, which consists of a line of holistic pet food products also loaded with high-quality proteins, fresh fruits, and vegetables to ensure a complete and balanced nutritious.
The Naturals Grain-Free line features superior protein sources and also includes fresh fruits and vegetables to ensure optimal nutrition. Lastly, the Zero Grains that helps in optimizing and maintaining your Shih Tzu’s digestion and limits her exposure to common food allergens.
The Dry food offers you three product line: the line of original recipes, the natural range of dry foods and the natural grain-free product line
- Original Recipes – among the three, this is the lowest in the quality of the product lines.
- Original Formula
- Premium Adult Formula
- Puppy Formula
- Performance Formula
- Hi-Energy Formula
- Maintenance Formula
- Naturals line of Dry Foods – is made with quality proteins and digestible carbohydrates which include white rice, cracked pearled barley, and fresh fruits and vegetables
- Beef Meal & Rice Formula for Adult Dogs
- Chicken & Rice Formula for Adult Dogs
- Lamb Meal & Rice Formula for Adult Dogs
- Small Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula
- Large Breed Adult Dog Chicken & Rice Formula
- Small Breed Adult Dog Lamb & Rice Formula
- Large Breed Adult Dog Lamb Meal & Rice Formula
- Small Breed Puppy Formula
- Large Breed Puppy Formula
- Extreme Athlete Formula
- Light Adult Dog Formula
- Senior Dog Formula
- Natural Grain-Free Dry Food Recipes – is also made with digestible gluten-free and grain-free carbohydrates like garbanzo beans and sweet potatoes.
- Beef & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs
- Whitefish & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs
The Diamond Pet Food also offers canned food recipes in which all three of the mentioned recipes can be found in this Natural line of products.
- Beef Dinner for Adult Dogs & Puppies
- Chicken Dinner for Adult Dogs & Puppies
- Lamb Dinner for Adult Dogs & Puppies
Lastly, if you want to treat your four-legged companion, you can treat him with a wide selection of dry and wet food options, which is in a biscuit for. These biscuits include a chicken meal, lamb meal, beef meal, and peanut butter.
Individual Review: Diamond Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato Formula
This Diamond Naturals Grain-Free uses beef as its primary ingredient. It contains about 80% of water, which reduces after the cooking process. With that, the second ingredient, which is the lamb meal, compensates for the loss. The lamb meal is considered a meat concentrate and contains nearly 300% more protein than fresh lamb.
It also includes sweet potatoes, which are a gluten-free source of complex carbohydrates that are rich in dietary and beta-carotene. This will help improve the digestion process of your dog.
Aside from that, this formula provides highly digestible energy and limits the exposure of your dog to an allergy that might trigger their allergies and other sensitivities.
To conclude this individual review, the Naturals Grain-Free Beef & Sweet Potato formula has a guaranteed analysis as follows:
- Crude Protein (Min) – 24%
- Crude Fat (Min) – 14%
- Crude Fiber (Max) – 5%
- Moisture (Max) – 10%
- Zinc (Min) – 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min) – 0.3 mg/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) – 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) – 0.3%
- Calorie Content – 335 kcal/cup
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Naturals-Grain-Free-Premium/dp/B00BVUBAUM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=KT7XM6G9SX2KGG3T9W9R&linkCode=ll1&tag=clickit0cb-20&linkId=bb76f23f716de479f1964603cb613a0c&language=en_US” window=”new” ]
Overall, the Diamond Pet Food Family offers excellent and decent quality pet food for your dogs in all breeds and all life stages. It is essential always to check the ingredients used in the formula such that this Diamond Pet Food proves that put the dogs in mind while manufacturing the dog foods. They considered the necessary protein, fats, and carbohydrates that your dog needed. It is not that much, and it is not that little as well. However, as mentioned above, the original line of products is the lowest quality of the three range of products, which means that you need to be extra careful even though the company is already a well-known and well-established company.