How To Get Dog Food Samples [Yes, they are legal ways]Reading Time: 3 minutes
Where to Get Free Dog Food Samples: 12 Options for Free Samples!
When a recession hits, and it’s hard to get dog food, why not find ways off getting a free dog food sample? We will include ethical ways of getting your dog the best selection and some freebie ways that have never been discussed.
1. Check your local pet stores: Many pet stores offer free dog food samples, so it’s worth asking the staff or checking out their websites for more information. This great way to taste different dog foods without buying a whole bag!
2. Sign up with pet food companies: Most major pet food companies will offer free samples if you sign up for their newsletters or join their loyalty program. All you have to do is fill out the necessary forms, and in return, you’ll receive coupons, discounts, and even occasional samples of new products.
3. Try social media giveaways: Companies often use social media sites like Facebook and Twitter as a platform to give away free samples of their products. Keep an eye out for any giveaways, and you may get free dog food!
4. Enter competitions: Many pet companies run competitions where winners receive a selection of products or even a whole bag of dog food. Check out different websites and social media accounts for opportunities!
5. Ask your vet: Your vet may be able to provide you with free samples of dog food if you ask them nicely enough – it never hurts to try! They may also have promotional items from certain brands that they can pass on to you.
6. Go online: There are many websites where you can get free pet food samples, such as SampleSource and PetFoodDirect. They often offer different products, so keep checking back to see what’s available!
7. Look for promotional items: Pet food companies always look for ways to promote their products, so they often hand out free samples at pet events or supermarkets. Keep an eye out and grab a few when you can!
8. Participate in research studies: Companies may offer free samples of dog food if they participate in research studies or product testing surveys. You need to register your details with them and then wait to be selected – although it might take some time before you receive anything!
9. Ask friends and family: Your friends and family may have received free samples of dog food they don’t need and would be happy to give them to you. It never hurts to ask around and see if anyone has anything spare!
10. Follow pet food companies on social media: Many pet food companies use social media accounts to announce new offers, competitions, or giveaways. Make sure you follow them so you don’t miss out on any opportunities for free samples!
11. Look out for coupons: Pet food stores sometimes offer coupons in their local newspapers or leaflets – these are a great way to get free dog food samples. Don’t forget to check the expiry date before using them, though!
12. Join loyalty programs: Some pet stores have loyalty.
Finally, check the expiry date on any free dog food samples you receive, and only offer the food to your dog if it’s safe. With these tips in mind, you can get plenty of free samples, so your pup never goes hungry!
- 19 Toxic Foods That Could Kill Your Dog - June 9, 2023
- Owners of dogs are being cautioned due to the “very high” quantity of lead in dog food. - May 9, 2023
- BHA in Dog food? Is this even safe? - December 29, 2022