Taste of the Wild Dog Food ReviewReading Time: 3 minutes
The Taste of the Wild dog food brand aims to give the “crave for the wild” attitude of the pets. The company made this their target goal to satisfy and make the pets happier with their meal and not be picky. This brand is generally based on the ancestral diet of wild dogs and cats to develop a healthy and holistic diet for pets. Premium proteins and grain-free carbohydrates are used to meet the dog’s nutritional requirements and also to gratify his cravings for natural flavor. The brand’s website mentions that the products are “made with real roasted meats boosted with vegetables and fruits” in grain-free formulas. So basically, their products offer the nature-intended kind of balance that gives the superior Taste, digestible energy, and immune-boosting support that is best for the pets’ diet.
Moreover, these brand foods are formulated to meet the specific needs of dogs and make each product unique by using “a variety of ingredients to optimize the health benefits of each formula,” as stated on their website. Also, each recipe features a first-class protein blend, which sets them apart from other companies. They make sure to use the highest quality ingredients to create a complete and balanced nutritional profile for your pets.
Although they may not be the same as the other brands that offer a different variety of products, this Taste of the Wild Dog Food assured you that each of their products would either meet or exceed your dog’s nutritional needs. Their products are made with premium quality proteins like lamb, venison, wild boar, bison, and gluten and grain-free carbohydrates.
Taste of the Wild Dry Food
The dry food offers you seven different formulas in which, two of which come in puppy recipes. It provides minimum fat content of as low as 15% and 25% for protein. Below is the dry food options this Taste of The Wild offers.
- Appalachian Valley Small Breed Formula with Venison & Garbanzo Beans
- Pine Forest Formula with Venison & Legumes
- Southwest Canyon Formula with Wild Boar
- Sierra Mountain Formula with Roasted Lamb
- Wetlands Formula with Roasted Fowl
- High Prairie Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison
- Pacific Stream Formula with Smoked Salmon
- High Prairie Puppy Formula with Roasted Bison & Roasted Venison
- Pacific Stream Puppy Formula with Smoked Salmon
Taste of the Wild Canned Foods
The Taste of the wild canned recipes come in a large 13.2-ounce can, with the same ingredients used in the dry foods. Each recipe starts with premium protein like wild boar, duck, or lamb, which is the primary ingredient for this brand. Below is the list of canned food recipes this brand has to offer.
- Southwest Canyon Canine Formula Stew
- Sierra Mountain Canine Formula with Lamb in Gravy
- Wetlands Canine Formula with Fowl in Gravy
- Pacific Stream Canine Formula with Salmon in Gravy
- High Prairie Canine Formula with Bison in Gravy
Individual Review: Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison and Roasted Venison Dry
The Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula, which includes roasted bison and roasted venison dry, provides your dog with the kind of natural, well-balanced diet to be found in the wild. Your dog craves a taste of wild. With that, this product provides highly digestible energy, which is suitable for every active dog and none. Energy will flow such that this formula offers a taste of sensation like no other. It supports a healthy immune system and overall good health.
The primary ingredient of this formula is Buffalo, a slice of fresh meat and an excellent animal protein source that targets your dog’s lean muscle mass. Also, this formula comes from several carbohydrates like sweet potatoes, peas, and potatoes, known to be all gluten-free and grain-free sources of carbohydrates. This will provide your dog with slow-burning energy and digestible fiber.
Also, this Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison and Roasted Venison dry offers you a guaranteed analysis of their product.
- Crude Protein (Min) – 32%
- Crude Fat (Min) – 13%
- Crude Fiber (Max) – 8%
- Moisture (Max) – 10%
- Zinc (Min) – 150 mg/kg
- Selenium (Min) – 0.3 mg/kg
- Vitamin E (Min) – 150 IU/kg
- Taurine (Min) – 0.10%
- L-Carnitine (Min) – 30 mg/kg
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (Min) – 2.4%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (Min) – 0.4%
- Calorie Content – 313 kcal/cup
In conclusion, this pet dog food brand, Taste of the Wild, is a high-quality brand of food that offers you a decent and good variety of pet foods. It may not be the same as the others with plenty to offer. Still, you can assure that all the ingredients used in manufacturing a high-quality pet dog product come from premium-quality protein-rich ingredients.
- 19 Toxic Foods That Could Kill Your Dog - June 9, 2023
- Owners of dogs are being cautioned due to the “very high” quantity of lead in dog food. - May 9, 2023
- BHA in Dog food? Is this even safe? - December 29, 2022